From my friend Domenick is this list of 100 Geek Places To Take Your Kids This Summer. In case this web page doesn't exist by the time Logan is old enough to appreciate them, I'll jot down the ones in the Bay Area here:
- Ames Exploration Center - Moffett Field, California.
- California Academy of Sciences - San Francisco.
- Chabot Space and Science Center - Oakland, California.
- Children’s Discovery Museum - San Jose, California.
- Computer History Museum - Mountain View, California.
- Exploratorium - San Francisco, California.
- Hiller Aviation Museum - San Carlos, California.
- Tech Museum of Innovation - San Jose, California.